NVIDIA MCX623435AC-CDAB ConnectX-6 Dx EN Adapter Card OCP3.0 100GbE Crypto Enabled
Connector Type: QSFP56
PCI: OCP 3.0 - PCIe 4.0 x16
NVIDIA MCX623435AC-CDAB ConnectX-6 Dx EN Adapter Card OCP3.0 100GbE with Host Management Single-Port QSFP56 PCIe 4.0 x16 Crypto and Secure Boot Thumbscrew Pull Tab Bracket
NVIDIA ConnectX-6 DX Ethernet SmartNIC
ConnectX-6 Dx SmartNIC is the industry's most secure and advanced cloud network interface card to accelerate mission-critical data-centre applications, such as security, virtualization, SDN/NFV, big data, machine learning, and storage. The SmartNIC delivers the highest return on investment (ROI) of any smart network interface card.
ConnectX-6 Dx is a member of NVIDIA's world-class, award-winning ConnectX series of network adapters powered by leading 50 Gb/s (PAM4) and 25/10 Gb/s (NRZ) SerDes technology and novel capabilities that accelerate cloud and data-centre payloads.
- 1/10/25/40/50 Gb/s Ethernet, PAM4/NRZ
- Various form factors:
- PCIe low-profile
- OCP 3.0 Small Form Factor (SFF)
- OCP 2.0
- Connectivity options:
- SFP28 and SFP56
- PCIe Gen 4.0 x16 host interface
- Multi-host and single-host flavors
- Crypto and non-crypto versions
- Up to 50 Gb/s bandwidth
- Message rate of up to 215 Mpps
- Sub 0.8 usec latency
- Flexible programmable pipeline for new network flows
- Multi-Host with advanced QoS
- ASAP2 - Accelerated Switching and Packet Processing for virtual switches/routers
- Overlay tunneling technologies
- IPsec and TLS in-line crypto acceleration
- Block crypto acceleration for data-at-rest
- Hardware Root-of-Trust and secure firmware update
- Connection Tracking offload
- Advanced RoCE capabilities
- Best in class PTP for TSN applications
- GPUDirect for GPU-to-GPU communication
- Host chaining technology for economical rack design
- Platform agnostic: x86, Power, Arm
- ODCC compatible
- Cloud-native, Web 2.0, hyperscale
- Enterprise data-centres
- Cyber security
- Big data analytics
- Scale-out compute and storage infrastructure
- Telco and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Cloud storage
- Machine Learning (ML) & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Media and Entertainment
We offer two delivery options for all orders placed online. Both are DHL Express Next Working Day services.
|Next Business Day
|Next Business Day (Pre 1pm)
*Orders of £70.00 (ex VAT) or more qualify for this service free of charge.
Same-day delivery service throughout the UK and some parts of Europe is available on request. Please contact the sales team prior to placing your order.
We use DHL Express Worldwide for all our international shipping.
All orders are shipped from the UK using Delivered Duty Paid (DDP).
|Next Possible Business Day
|Starting at £14.95 *
*Orders of £70.00 or more qualify for this service free of charge.
Transit time is usually 1 day; however, this can vary depending on country. Please contact the sales team if you require further information for a confirmed accurate delivery.
We use DHL Express Worldwide for all our international shipping. This service is Delivered Duty Paid (DDP).
|Next Possible Business Day
|Starting at £40.00*
*Orders of £200.00 or more qualify for this service free of charge.
Transit time varies, please contact the sales team if you require further information.
For further details on Shipping, Returns, Order Tracking and Account Orders please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
- What warranty do GBICS offer?
For information on GBICS Standard Warranty and Advanced Replacement Warranty please see our warranty page.
- Will using a third-party transceiver invalidate my vendor product warranty?
No, this is a common misconception that using a third-party transceiver invalidates your warranty with the manufacturer.
- Do you offer discounts for volume orders?
Absolutely, GBICS has a team of dedicated Account Directors that will work with you on your project. For commercial support please contact us via email@example.com or call 01285 886444
- How can I confirm compatibility?
We offer a 100% compatibility promise on over 100 vendors, across multiple data rates and form factors. We continually add to our compatibility portfolio as technology continues to evolve and new products are released. For further information and to speak with a member of the team please call us on 01285 886444 and we’ll be happy to discuss your requirement.>
- Are GBICS products certified?
Yes. All GBICS products are CE Marked and RoHS compliant to meet the European safety directives and have passed certification for Laser Safety in UKAS accredited laboratories. GBICS.com is also an official ISO9001:2015 certified company as approved by the British Assessment Bureau.
- Can I place an order via Purchase Order?
Yes. In fact over 85% of our business is managed through credit accounts. Please see https://www.gbics.com/credit-accounts/ for details.
Please send me the 10G SFP+ to SFP+ Direct Attach Cable (DAC) datatsheet.